Essential Curriculum for Learning Homeopathy SECOND EDITION
This teaching field manual can be used by students new to homeopathy as well as seasoned
homeopaths in communities around the world that have limited access to healthcare. 252 pages, spiral bound.
THE SHIPPING DEPARTMENT WILL BE CLOSED FROM SEPTEMBER 17 TO SEPTEMBER 28. ALL ORDERS PLACED DURING THAT TIME WILL BE SHIPPED ON SEPTEMBER 29.
facilities and lack of affordable medicines. The training of homeopaths and the development of the homeopathic profession has
proven to fill long-standing gaps in healthcare.
Homeopaths Without Borders’ meticulous guide, based on years of clinics and teaching by licensed and certified homeopaths,
brings together the best of the organization’s training programs that began in 1996, and that have been used extensively in Haiti
since the 2010 earthquake.
This comprehensive manual provides information for the treatment of a wide range of physical ailments including epidemic
diseases. This information can be used by new and seasoned homeopaths in communities around the world that face similar
hurdles to adequate health care.
This Field Manual provides clear information on:
• The principles of classical homeopathy through discussion and exercises
• Materia Medica Cards of the most common remedies in acute cases
• How to use homeopathic medicines to treat acute diseases and health problems with charts
• How to use homeopathic medicines during epidemics with charts
• How to make, store, and dispense homeopathic medicines
For schools or bulk orders and orders to be shipped outside of the US, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org